This website or any information herein shall not constitute an invitation to invest in Capstone or its securities or an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of Capstone.
- Capstone will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in the website, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurance as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. Capstone shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, the website, or from your reliance on any information provided at the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Specifically, the website contains information about Capstone. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, Capstone disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information. Information about companies other than Capstone contained in the website should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by Capstone. Capstone also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from, viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. Capstone shall not under any circumstances be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods even if informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
- Users are advised that when downloaded or displayed on a user's computer, internet software transmission problems may produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of documents. Capstone takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of documents or material downloaded or displayed from this website. Use of this website or its content and any reliance on them are at your risk.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Capstone for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Capstone will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication that you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The use of this website grants no interest, whether proprietary, licensed or otherwise, in the intellectual property rights, or any other rights which may exist or are hereafter developed in respect of any portion of the website or its content.
- Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Capstone. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- Capstone has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The sender of any communications to the website or otherwise to Capstone shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
Some of the information that Capstone holds on the Web server is information that you volunteer to provide through forms and some is collected automatically.
1. Information Automatically Collected and Stored. During your visit to the website, Capstone may automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your computer and your visit:
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website, if applicable;
- The date and time you arrive at the website and how long you spend on the website and which pages you visit;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address; and
- Your computer's operating system and browser software.
Capstone may use this information for website and system administration purposes and to improve the website. Capstone may disclose the information to others for those administrative purposes or permanently archive it for future use.
Capstone may use "cookie" technology to obtain information from its on-line visitors. Cookies are information files that your Web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Cookies allow Capstone to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the website experience more efficient. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features of the website.
2. Personal Information You Specifically Provide. During your use of the website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number or resume) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for a position with Capstone, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the website, or providing you with information about Capstone (by e-mail or other forms of communication) including press releases, shareholder or other information. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to use certain features of the website.
Capstone may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your questions, to process enquiries and instructions and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website.
Capstone may send to you, from time to time, e-mail or other communications containing information about Capstone and other matters Capstone believes will interest you. At any time, you may ask Capstone to stop sending you unsolicited e-mail and other information by contacting Capstone.
FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
This website contains "forward-looking information" within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation and "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (collectively, "forward-looking statements"). These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this document and Capstone does not intend, and does not assume any obligation, to update these forward-looking statements, except as required under applicable securities legislation.
Forward-looking statements relate to future events or performance and reflect management's expectations or beliefs regarding future events or performance and include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to the estimation of mineral reserves and resources, the realization of mineral reserve estimates, the timing and amount of estimated future production, costs of production, capital expenditures, success of mining operations, environmental risks, unanticipated reclamation expenses, title disputes or claims and limitations on insurance coverage. In certain cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as "plans", "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "intends", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", or "believes", or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will be taken", "occur" or "be achieved" or the negative of these terms or comparable terminology.
Forward-looking statements are necessarily based upon a number of estimates and assumptions that, while considered reasonable by management are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies.
By their very nature forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Capstone to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such factors include, among others, risks related to actual results of current exploration activities; changes in project parameters as plans continue to be refined; future prices of mineral resources; possible variations in ore reserves, grade or recovery rates; accidents, labour disputes and other risks of the mining industry; delays in obtaining governmental approvals or financing or in the completion of development or construction activities; as well as those factors detailed from time to time in Capstone's interim and annual financial statements and management's discussion and analysis, all of which are filed and available for review under Capstone's profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com. Although Capstone has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual actions, events or results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements, there may be other factors that cause actions, events or results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.