To be the best managed copper company within our peer group delivering industry leading returns.
Capstone is focused on profitability, a growing production profile, and operating in a safe and responsible manner.
Capstone has a well-defined strategy, focused on the optimization of operations and assets in politically stable, mining-friendly regions, centred in the Americas.
Operational Performance: Maximize the Value of our Current Assets
- Maximize metals produced while minimizing cash cost per payable pound of copper.
- Expand reserve balances to extend the life of each asset.
- Explore existing properties to identify economically viable resources.
- Deliver development projects per pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, on time, on budget and at projected operating costs.
- Improve asset mix to ensure long-term growth through acquisition of production, development of a property or successful exploration where we can optimize assets and unlock value.
- Manage capital structure to support growth while maintaining a strong balance sheet.
- Improve share price relative to our peers over the long-term.
- Maintain our social licence to operate by demonstrating safety, environmental and social responsibility with our employees and the communities in which we operate.
- Proactively manage business risks by embedding enterprise risk management into our business.
Safety is our priority: At the heart of all that we do, safety is our priority. Our goal is that every one of our employees returns home safely every day.